Monday, February 14, 2011

Stella Gultom

Dear Stella bala bala
In This very special day
Valentine's Day
I'd Like to say i love you

As my Very Best Friend
You changed my life
You changed the way I see "love"
You changed the way i see everything
You Solve the problem that not even yours

Dear Stella
How could i live my life without you?
With all those chubby cheeks
A Loving Smile
An evil laugh
Your Bumper (HAHAHA)
And a lil bit of your "sok tau" things
Its like "the spices of your secret recipe"
A color to my Black-and-white world
Makes me can't get too far away from you
You know i can't get you out of my mind

As my life going through
You'll always be in my heart
Top Of the List
Of my wanted-to-kill list
You know what i mean
Just....
God Dammit I love you
You're really one in a 10 million.
I ran out of words.
So I hope that would be enough to explain my love to you

Best Friend of mine......Stella Gultom

:)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment