Thursday, May 12, 2011

Morning Haze

So I woke up early at the morning
After that night
I raised my body up
Walked to the balcony
Inhaled some great fresh morning air

I made a cup of hot coffee
I sat at the balcony
While enjoying the morning haze
The wind still cold,just like last night

I looked around
I couldn't see anything so clear
The fog was still thick
So I closed my eyes
The birds were singing beautifully
Its just relaxing

Couple minutes after
I opened My eyes
Waiting for the Sun to rise
Then I looked to the east
I found the sun
Rising slowly to the sky

I'm started to feel the warm of the sun
The sun shining so bright that I couldn't opened my eyes
I once again,had to closed my eyes
When I did
I saw a silhouette
I guessed its yours

Didn't want to open my eyes
Cause i knew I really wanted to see you
Even if its only your silhouette
Its okay.That's enough to make me smile

After a while
I opened up my eyes
I saw the haze has disappeared
I can see the world now
But there is one that I can't see
You....
I can't see you now,and maybe forever

I know I'm nothing to your life
Maybe You've Forgotten me
But,its fine.
As long as you are in my heart.
I have a good reason to live

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment