Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Wind of The Night

When the Sun set
That is the time I started to live
The time I started to breathe
The time I opened my eyes to see the world

With some bravery and confidence
I stepped outside of my room
Wondering what shall I do today
But,I couldn't find any

Then I stepped outside of my house
Take a walk around it
The wind flowing
So cold,it throbbing my bones
I need to find my self a "warmer"

Look around
Couldn't find anything to make me any warm
Then I sat at walker's road
Imagining you
I felt warm
I felt comfort

But,that's not enough to make me warm
So I went back to my room
Then I started to think about you again
I felt so happy
I smiled for no reason
Then,I fell asleep thinking about you
You just delivered me to my most beautiful sleep

Guess I can't do it any longer
Because I can't even imagining you again
Every time I start it
His face block my Mind
Blocking that beautiful face of yours

Yeah,You belong to him now
So its clear for me to step back
Stop thinking about you
Cause I know,I don't deserve you
But,just to make it clear
My feeling for you won't ever change.
It will stay the same. Forever

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment